Wednesday, March 23, 2011

i'm totally disappointed

i know im not the perfect person...
this is my blog...
whatever i write it is only bout my feeling...
my feeling towards something...
this is my way to release my stress n etc...
if u dont like dont read dis blog...
i know sumtimes i write too much about the thing that called friendship
this is because i'm totally disappointed
to the person that i 'll think she's my best friend...
but she act too much...
i cant kept longer with her..
u can keep talking whatever u want to talk about me
to your bestfriend la konon...
but ALLAH knows better...
maybe people said i'm bad
but u dont know the true story...
u does not appreciate me okay!!!
u're proud of ur 'girlfriends'
remeber these,
when u're hav problem who helped u..
think about these...
dhla i pnt with this not so important thing...
u think i'm not ur 'BEST FRIEND'
it's ok la...
i dont nid that word from u...
fyi, u're aslo not my best friend...
understand?


true friend did not ask 'do u hav problem'
but they will borrow their shoulder to cry on, their ears to hear problem, their body to hug u n their hand to help u.

they will not ask u to stop cry but they will let u cry in their shoulder..










maaf entry terlebih emo...
it is my feeling...
mmg dulu i respect u but now it totally 180 degree

1 comment:

  1. tibe2 trjumpa entries ni...
    memang normal kt u ni,
    kadang2 org yg kita sangka baik n rapat dgan kita tikam kita kt belakang,
    memang sakit tpi kena kuat la utk menghadapi sume ni...
    org camni x patut d'panggil kawan pun,buang je trus org cmni,
    x payah nk tlong dah...

    ReplyDelete