Thursday, October 11, 2012

point of view

Ya Allah,
beratnye dugaan ni.
Ya Allah Kau permudahkanlah segalanya,
Kau kuatkan dan tabahkanlah hati ini untuk menempuhi hari-hari mendatang.
Kau kurniakanlah apa yang terbaik untuk aku.
aku mohon Ya Allah, Kau kuatkanlah iman ku.
amin

sumting to share.
got it from my friend.
actually, it start when i said "Ya Allah, bagilah ak dpt 4 flat sem ni,"
and then she said to me, "ak mntk Tuhan bg ape yg terbaek untuk ak, kalo 4 flat tu x baek untuk ak, jgn bg,"
n it make me stop n think for a moment. yes that's true. why i ask that way, it should not be that way, i should ask Allah to give what is the best for me. what i get from my friend is, whatever that u ask from Allah, we does not know whether it is good for u or not, so that why ask Allah to give what is the best for u not what u want. but it does not wrong to ask Allah to give u 4 flat n in ur dua' plis include that the 4 flat is the best n good for u.
to make it easy to understand, it is like dis,
Ya Allah kau sembuhkan ak  dan  jadikan lah kesembuhan ini pilihan terbaek untukku. it means that u want that kesembuhan or recovery to be what is the best for u,

so, start from now onwards, i will try to change my dua' by ask Allah to give what is the best for parents, siblings, teachers, friend and i n ask Him to give me strength to go through this journey of life.

everything that i write above is all my opinion. if there are some mistakes, let me know.
please correct me, im improving myself to become a better person. 

gud nite n assalamualaikum :)



No comments:

Post a Comment